s What social networks bring in the most traffic?

SMM Nova Forum

Official forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: whitehatWhat social networks bring in the most traffic?
Hello,

Here is a question to all the expert online socializers.

From your experience, what social sites give your site the most hits?
For more traffic by a social media, then facebok will go first. Here this social media has own boosting option which is works really outstanding, this option is very helpful for spreading your content. Beside it facebook has different group where you will get huge traffic, you can share your content in the groups.
Most people use social media wrong. Social media is about being social and at the same time a place where you can contribute value.

It's more about building brand, authority and relationships.

So a better question would be...

Which social media platform would be a better match for me?
For me FB groups bring most traffic. Pages are pretty much dead since Facebook decrease their reach with every new update.
Nowadays facebook, twitter are the most used platforms where you can drive thousands of traffic but sometimes it depends upon the niche and post shared link!
Instagram is the best way to bring in the customer right now!
If you hit a tree in 5 random spots and tree wont fall down, but if you hit the tree 5 times in 1 place tree will fall!
The point is you should FOCUS on 1 social media platform and i recommend Instagram because its simply the most popular and easiest to grow!

[Image: 141_follower.jpg]

[Image: 4_7k_follower.jpg]

I grew my page about dogs from 200 followers to 5000 in 2 weeks!
(02-15-2018, 11:15 PM)mohdmacki Wrote: Instagram is the best way to bring in the customer right now!
If you hit a tree in 5 random spots and tree wont fall down, but if you hit the tree 5 times in 1 place tree will fall!
The point is you should FOCUS on 1 social media platform and i recommend Instagram because its simply the most popular and easiest to grow!

I grew my page about dogs from 200 followers to 5000 in 2 weeks!

Thanks! Just wondering, do you sell pet products?
Social Networks, that bring in the most traffic, is a contradiction in terms.
Facebook for me is the one for real!
It depends on your target audience.

Facebook doesn't seem as popular with younger people as it once was. They probably got tired of their grandparents sharing their space Smile

LinkedIn is used by professionals looking for other professionals. It's more business minded and less social.

YouTube is popular especially if the topic requires "seeing" how something is done.

Instagram is quickly gaining popularity.

Crafters live on Pinterest.

Find out where you target audience is and go there.