SMM Nova Forum

Official forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: crackhouseBuying shout outs in Instagram
Does anyone have any experiences of buying shout outs in Instagram, such as:-

Where to go to buy them?
What sort of cost are they?
Approximately how much would you expect to spend to get say, an extra 1,000 followers?

Any feedback or advice greatly appreciated.
I bought some shout outs from my photograph baesd instagram site and it made little to no lasting difference. I paid $5 for it from someone with 1000 followers (ish). IMO,, it was much better to post quality content, like and comment on othe people's posts.
(07-15-2018, 08:40 PM)DaveM Wrote: I bought some shout outs from my photograph baesd instagram site and it made little to no lasting difference. I paid $5 for it from someone with 1000 followers (ish). IMO,, it was much better to post quality content, like and comment on othe people's posts.

1k is nothing. also 5 bucks for 1k followers? he sould do it for free. Go find a nice page in your niche with 100k and if they have an email visible they take offers. Id say max 50 bucks for 100k ppl shoutout
You can get in touch with them by direct messaging them Smile
Sites To Buy Shoutouts on Instagram
  • BuySell Shoutouts
  • Shoutcart
  • IG Shoutouts
  • Fiverr
  • Grin

You have to figure out your own offer. If the influencer is used to charging $50 and you offer $100, chances are they're not going to tell you they usually charge $50. On the other hand, if you offer $50 and they usually charge $500, they're just going to laugh you off.
Had to give a shout out since the ppl that wrote that failed to type in the word Chlex on Google and its the first thing that pops up.

___
XEvil 4.0: perfect CAPTCHA's breaker, included ReCaptcha-2!
(FREE DEMO available!)