s I keep unfollowing

SMM Nova Forum

Official forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: FlamebleitzI keep unfollowing
I went on a follow spree and realized that the number of following i had didn't change at all, and when i checked all the people i followed werent followed. I tested this 5 times and im sure its a bug or something.
You’re being blocked because you followed too many people. Give it a few hours and the block will be lifted.
They’ve soft banned you from following people. I use to try and follow about 200 which was what I could in a day. Now it’s dropped down to about 76 or sometimes just 50. I’m not sure how the follow ban works. Because my following count stays the same and then a few hours later, I’ll have 20 new people I’m following. I think you’ll eventually follow them when insta allows it. I’ve now started following about 20 people every few hours to avoid the soft ban.
(07-22-2018, 06:32 PM)IM_Warrior Wrote: They’ve soft banned you from following people. I use to try and follow about 200 which was what I could in a day. Now it’s dropped down to about 76 or sometimes just 50. I’m not sure how the follow ban works. Because my following count stays the same and then a few hours later, I’ll have 20 new people I’m following. I think you’ll eventually follow them when insta allows it. I’ve now started following about 20 people every few hours to avoid the soft ban.

Space out the following more, allowing more time to pass both between likes and when taking a break from the app. This should increase the amount of people you can follow before a soft ban hits-- which you shouldn't hit again after the first; know your limits and 'break in' the account and its limits steadily.