s I need some ideas for Instagram content

SMM Nova Forum

Official forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: justinhustlesI need some ideas for Instagram content
Hey everyone,

I could really use some help /ideas for what to post on Instagram, specifically for my b2b business of website design and management. 

Right now it's only motivation posts, but like I honestly am not sure what else to post consistently. Things that would build brand awareness and help grow my account and my business.
It's kind of hard to give ideas just like that. Ideas are great to have when you know who you are targeting and what do you want people to do.

IG is not easy for B2B because it was meant to be used (at first) by photographers to share their pics with peers.

So it is a sharing social media. Sharing (normally) beautiful and nice things.

You sell services so is not that easy.

What would I do, I would first:
- Know who my audience is
- Decide what my goal and business advantage is?
- Ask myself: Are my clients on Instagram?

After solving those questions, ideas may be asked.
Find the other people on Instagram that are the biggest. Look at what they are doing.

Don't plagiarize, be 100% unique.

Then, look for things in your industry that are controversial. Post about those.

Trick photography can also get lot's of shares. Things where it blows peoples minds.
Aesthetics is the name of the game in Instagram.

Hire good looking representatives preferably the model types, one male one female.

Hire a good photographer.

Upload business related pictures that have eye-catching aesthetics with your model. It's up to you how you are going to insert your business information in there.

Ride along the trends, even the non-business related trends and just integrate it into your posts.
its kind of hard to use Instagram for b2b, more of a b2c tool
Most users I see on instagram utilizes that platform to provide a personal feel for their brand. It more or less serves as a behind the scenes look into what goes on in the business.

I'm not sure if posting there can build brand awareness but you can look into posting some screenshots of what you're currently working on or some finished designs so people can see what type of work you can do for them. Here's an example of what I'm talking about: https://www.instagram.com/bluroon/
Yeah creating content over Instagram is really a very hard task and should be done care.
Since only 1 high quality content can help you boost your account to a very high position.
This article gives you the lists of contents that really work on Instagram. Go through them. You can get more ideas.
https://blog.hootsuite.com/instagram-post-ideas/