s Instagram botting dead?

SMM Nova Forum

Official forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: rizabbasiInstagram botting dead?
Hi,

Is Instagram botting already dead?

If no then what are the prospects and reliable & efficient bots?

Regards,

Riz
Hi rizabbasi, Instagram has been cracking down on botting, in recent months websites who offer instagram automation and botting services to users has recently been shut down by Instagram, take Instagress for an example. Also you can simple search on google "Instagram bot shutdown" and read them for yourself.

My safest guess is to go organic and stop using bots, so another service launched called Popamatic (Instagress alternative), they'll manage your Instagram account for you. I mean they literally do the work for you Smile

Best of luck,
Cloudsair
(10-13-2017, 09:19 PM)Cloudsair Wrote: Hi rizabbasi, Instagram has been cracking down on botting, in recent months websites who offer instagram automation and botting services to users has recently been shut down by Instagram, take Instagress for an example. Also you can simple search on google "Instagram bot shutdown" and read them for yourself.

My safest guess is to go organic and stop using bots, so another service launched called Popamatic (Instagress alternative), they'll manage your Instagram account for you. I mean they literally do the work for you  Smile

Best of luck,
Cloudsair

It's funny, I was just thinking about getting into using Instagram bot.

I googled Instagram bot shutdown and you're right, they're shutting down the sites that sell the bots.

This also could mean that they can't actually develop effective "spider traps" on their system to catch bots. It's easier to just shut down the sites that sell them, I guess. I wonder... If so, you can still use bots, you just can't buy them anymore. 

I can write my own bot, but I wonder if Instagram is actually a good source for converting traffic. If it is, what's a good product to promote on Instagram? Any suggestions?
I do not think unless the Instagram exits botting will also be kept alive. About tools I am using Followliker right now not sure how long will it last but besides that there are many other tools available.
Botting tools never last long term. You are better off using white hat traffic strategies. One way to get instragram traffic that works well is to use email outreach with instagram users that have a big audience in your market. Contact them through email and find out if there is a way that they can promote your business to their instagram audience.
Instagram botting is a thing, always will be, the thing is that is getting harder and harder...
RELY on Instagram hijacking is relying on chemical trails theories...

please build a list and start a serious business instead.

instagram is a media, like youtube etc. Converge it to an opt in page and let bots for noob geeks