s Is some niche better than others?

SMM Nova Forum

Official forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: BOBBO_WASTERIs some niche better than others?
So a lot of people I know started to open meme page like 8 month ago and now most of them sit between 150k to 250k followers and is making 400 dollar income per month. I didn't want to start one back then because:

1) meme page is hella cancer 2)It feel morally degrading to post stuff that is not funny but have to pretend its funny to get them views (lots of memepages I see is just 70% trash 30% quality meme)

But recently I realized if I ever wanted to start a buisness, a instagram page with lots of followers can really be of big help. So I opened a art feature page (still not meme page hella cancer, tried it, felt depressed soon after) Its been 1 month, and im at 1k follower, which is pretty ok.

But one of my friends opened a meme page like 2 week before me and is sitting at roughly 3k now and is gaining like 1000 per week currently. (he got a bit lucky tho caus one of his earliest videos struck the gold and got like 30k+ views) but still.

250k in 8 month? that is like 40k per month. There is no way I can compete with that.

Can somebody explain how this is happening?
How do you earn money with Instagram? I'm curious about this
(10-15-2017, 01:04 PM)hootix Wrote: How do you earn money with Instagram? I'm curious about this

companies and brand pay for shout out to have their product featured on an account with lots of eyeballs (follower) that is in the same niche. Just like how you put ads on TV because you know alot people are watching TV, and the more that watches the TV the more expensive an ad will be.
It might be interaction. Could be that the follow rate and interaction rate on your friend's profile is higher than yours. I'd ask friend right out about their strategy for gaining followers. I have a friend like this too, she gains followers fast, but she is really good and has time to interact properly with her fan base.

Basically she gave me a 101 course:
1) hashtags (29 as first comment then go back and put 28 in the caption) more hashtags is more views
2)follow and unfollow. To start pick a similar account and base your follows on that list. Aim for 700 to 1000 follows a day and unfollow about 500 each day to tighten your follower ratio. Once you pass 2k followers do a daily maintenance to stay around 1500 following. But still need to daily follow unfollow about 500 to 600 a day.
3)interact. Browse your top hashtags and comment/like people's posts. The more the better. It will often lead people to return the like/comment on your page to up your standings in the algorithm. Also don't forget to respond to people's comme ts on your post. Even if it's a quick "thanks!", it gives validity to your involvement.
4) post two to as a day minimum.

Honestly a good account needs time. Some people have jobs that allow them to spend time and effort doing this. Others bot or buy followers to get things started. But if it's legit, anyone will tell you it's time consuming.

Source: Work in fashion with many influencers.
(10-15-2017, 01:05 PM)Patabell Wrote: It might be interaction. Could be that the follow rate and interaction rate on your friend's profile is higher than yours. I'd ask friend right out about their strategy for gaining followers. I have a friend like this too, she gains followers fast, but she is really good and has time to interact properly with her fan base.

1) hashtags (29 as first comment then go back and put 28 in the caption) more hashtags is more views
2)follow and unfollow. To start pick a similar account and base your follows on that list. Aim for 700 to 1000 follows a day and unfollow about 500 each day to tighten your follower ratio. Once you pass 2k followers do a daily maintenance to stay around 1500 following. But still need to daily follow unfollow about 500 to 600 a day.
3)interact. Browse your top hashtags and comment/like people's posts. The more the better. It will often lead people to return the like/comment on your page to up your standings in the algorithm. Also don't forget to respond to people's comme ts on your post. Even if it's a quick "thanks!", it gives validity to your involvement.

Honestly a good account needs time. Some people have jobs that allow them to spend time and effort doing this. Others bot or buy followers to get things started. But if it's legit, anyone will tell you it's time consuming.

Seems like everything you need to do good is to stick to some few general tips Sad, but thanks anyways, always been skeptical about these stuffs but now I will try to stick to them ^
(10-15-2017, 01:05 PM)BOBBO_WASTER Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 01:05 PM)Patabell Wrote: It might be interaction. Could be that the follow rate and interaction rate on your friend's profile is higher than yours. I'd ask friend right out about their strategy for gaining followers. I have a friend like this too, she gains followers fast, but she is really good and has time to interact properly with her fan base.

Seems like everything you need to do good is to stick to some few general tips Sad, but thanks anyways, always been skeptical about these stuffs but now I will try to stick to them ^

Don't get down, you'll be surprised what you can do in just a week with these tips. I've worked for a few brand's and did their social kick off. 4k in two weeks is pretty good. And that was just part-time. Google " Tim Grossman github". There's some other tips there.
(10-15-2017, 01:06 PM)Patabell Wrote:
(10-15-2017, 01:05 PM)BOBBO_WASTER Wrote:

Don't get down, you'll be surprised what you can do in just a week with these tips. I've worked for a few brand's and did their social kick off. 4k in two weeks is pretty good. And that was just part-time. Google " Tim Grossman github". There's some other tips there.

roger roger will do :>