s Instagram Strategy

SMM Nova Forum

Official forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: SnivInstagram Strategy
Hello,

I'm new in this forum and i just graduated in economics. I have an Instagram Account about automotive, but I have few followers. Can you suggest me strategies for my account (enjoy.the.noise)?
Search on youtube "how to get more instagram followers" and how to monetize instagram, and you will find good tips
I would prefer a more complex strategy type and not blog strategy
Make sure to have your website added to your profile. This will help with your SEO

You should be able to follow people in your contacts list and then Instagram will start suggesting you to follow other people that are friends of your friends. Since most are going to be in your service area Follow as many people as you can click.

Post really cool projects that you are doing or whatever daily but don't over post. Try to stick to 3 or less posts a day. When you post your followers friends are going to see you every once in a while and will have the opportunity to follow you. This is why its important to add everyone.

Keep doing this for a few months and I guarantee you will start to get some traction.
I don't think youtube .. new bie find real growth hacking ways to get followers.. as most people on youtube just making video with high quality visuals but not content to the point .. its better learn from some one personally live training or hire some cheap social media guru ...
Hi

For this very initial point, i suggest you do not put money, try to grow organic. You can try once to put maximum '#hastags' which is relevant to your post this is the most genuine way to get real followers. (as people will follow the #'s, this is the king in Instagram)
Second is you may research on your own about people who interest in automotive and follow them, not everyone but many of them will surely follow you back. Next, you can share your similar post to Facebook, twitter, Pinterest etc whatever relevant to you.
Hope this might help you.
1. Post 3x a day
2. Use the maximum 30 hashtags on each post.
3. Follow the followers of large pages in your niche. Unfollow those that don't follow back. (this can be automated if you have the budget)
4. Comment and like the max per day on your ideal followers pages (you can automate this)
5. Pay for large pages in your niche to give you shoutouts.

Those are the strategies I've used to grow multiple pages. Hope its helpful.
(10-16-2017, 05:05 PM)lukepedretti Wrote: 1. Post 3x a day
2. Use the maximum 30 hashtags on each post.
3. Follow the followers of large pages in your niche. Unfollow those that don't follow back. (this can be automated if you have the budget)
4. Comment and like the max per day on your ideal followers pages (you can automate this)
5. Pay for large pages in your niche to give you shoutouts.

Those are the strategies I've used to grow multiple pages. Hope its helpful.

I agree. This is how I'll do it as well, works great actually.
You can buy all the courses in the world. BUT you will only get paid for Recruiting And Retailing A Product. Strategies are advanced. What is it that you do..
Here is my free tips to gain more follow:

- Follow people in your niche and they will follow you back.

- Using related hash tag (5-8 for me)

- Advertising on Instagram or buy some shoutout from people in your niche.

Yaa. It is my instagram strategy, I hope you gain something :d