s What Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic From Tumblr - For MMO Niche?

SMM Nova Forum

Official forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: BizopboostWhat Is The Best Way To Drive Traffic From Tumblr - For MMO Niche?
Hello
When I Look at Tumblr , I See That lots Of people are there...
It Is One of The Most visited Websites in The world..
But I did not Find any Strategy to Get Traffic To Make money Online Offers ...
Can You help With This ...
Regards
Hi,

Best way to be seen on tumblr is to gain followers and place good tags on your posts. Gaining followers is a bit difficult at start. You could attract followers by re blogging content that would spark their interests.
(10-17-2017, 04:32 PM)Mario Christopher Wrote: Hi,

Best way to be seen on tumblr is to gain followers and place good tags on your posts. Gaining followers is a bit difficult at start. You could attract followers by re blogging content that would spark their interests.

Thanks

Are there any other ways to gain Followers ...
Tumblr has great features that are very crucial for traffic building to a website. Most important features to generate traffic from Tumblr are follow list and re-blogging feature.
(10-17-2017, 04:32 PM)AmandeepKaur Wrote: Tumblr has great features that are very crucial for traffic building to a website. Most important features to generate traffic from Tumblr are follow list and re-blogging feature.

Thank you

What do you mean by follow list ....
(10-17-2017, 04:32 PM)Bizopboost Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 04:32 PM)Mario Christopher Wrote: Hi,

Thanks

Are there any other ways to gain Followers ...

Use tags. You can also actively reblog certain posts and add the tags revolving around your blog's focus to get more followers. It'll be a slow start though, so if you have other available social media, use those to share your blog.

(10-17-2017, 04:33 PM)Bizopboost Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 04:32 PM)AmandeepKaur Wrote: Tumblr has great features that are very crucial for traffic building to a website. Most important features to generate traffic from Tumblr are follow list and re-blogging feature.

Thank you

What do you mean by follow list ....

Follow list contains the tumblr pages of those you follow, at least to my understanding.