s How to Convert Facebook testimonials to Sales?

SMM Nova Forum

Official forum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: AaronHarrisHow to Convert Facebook testimonials to Sales?
Hi,

Can you share your thoughts on how to easily convert your Facebook testimonials to a Sale?
(12-04-2017, 12:16 AM)AaronHarris Wrote: Hi,

Can you share your thoughts on how to easily convert your Facebook testimonials to a Sale?

I didn't clearly understand you question but seems like you want to use facebook testimonial for increasing sales. 

Well so you can take screenshots of the testimonials and enhance it with little graphics and add it to your sales page!

Apart from facebook I am just using this simple testimonial theme. Its not affiliate link feel free to check it out.
I think you can create a separate page linked to your FB page or Facebook post which in there, they can post and share their testimonials and also comment on those testimonials.
hello gentleman

Why don't you try adding a button of number of FB testimonials to your web site, if someone clicks he is taken to testimonials on FB. If i have understood the question correctly.
Facebook recently released their new "Ask" feature that lets users ask their friends to recommend any book, travel destinations etc. This way the brands collect these testimonials from facebook which serves as a social proof for them. Similarly this entire mechanism can be extended onto your website using certain social commerce apps like Ask-a-friend.

Hope that helps.

N
Try using apps that incentivize users during their purchase process to carry out social actions which in turn will drive higher referral traffic to your website. Social actions could be anything from sharing a purchase, asking for recommendations from your fecbook friends on the product that you may have chosen etc.

Regards,

N
(12-04-2017, 12:18 AM)nidhib Wrote: Try using apps that incentivize users during their purchase process to carry out social actions which in turn will drive higher referral traffic to your website. Social actions could be anything from sharing a purchase, asking for recommendations from your fecbook friends on the product that you may have chosen etc.

Regards,

N

First, setup conversion tracking. Second, try all of your stories as "dark posts" in the power editor to many different audiences. Third, see which drive the most conversions. Finally, test more audiences and variations of the story that drove the most sales.
By Liking your Page, Fans have displayed an interest in your business. But this may be because you post interesting content, not because they buy products from you. For those Fans, who may have never purchased from you before, a “Fan-only”, “Thank you for Liking us!” coupon will entice them to make their first purchase.